The foot has 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, and 19 muscles and tendons. So it’s no wonder most people experience a foot or ankle problem during their life time. Dr Aung is a highly skilled specialist dedicated to treating patients of all ages—from infants with congenital conditions to seniors who need to improve their mobility. She strives to provide a comprehensive, patient-focused approach to everyone she and her staff address, while offering the latest innovations in podiatric surgery, health and treatment.
Dr. Aung assists patients experiencing a variety of forefoot, midfoot and ankle conditions, including complications from, chronic wounds and amputation prevention, bunions, hammertoes heal pain, neuromas, nail and skin conditions . She works with her patients to develop a personal treatment plan that will ease pain, heal injuries and help prevent future problems, with a goal of correcting deformities and conditions which limit their lifestyles because of pain.
The Aung FootHealth Experience
- Exceptional care—each patient, every day
- We are committed to providing greater value—exceptional clinical care and an exceptional patient and a member of our family experience.
- We encourage you to take an active role in your health care by asking questions and openly communicating with your care providers
- We strive to tailor appointments to fit your schedule
- Same day emergency appointments
- We measure the safety and quality of our care as well as the perspective of our patients about the service they receive
- We offer the latest advanced wound care modalities and therapy to promote wound healing
- Because the health of the lower legs and feet is often influenced by other medical conditions, we regularly collaborate with other healthcare providers to ensure that each patient’s mobility safely complements and evolves with their other courses of treatment.